TelServer - Contact centres
The telephone continues to be the preferred communication channel in the customer relationship.
Optimising call handling by using custom solutions is therefore an essential component of quality of service.
TelServer is a modular contact centre solution that is resolutely focused on the business approach and the user environment. It has been designed to be integrated into your legacy telephone and IT architecture (you get to keep your PBX/IPBX, dialling plan, extensions, etc.).
Are you looking for a tailored solution? UNIGONE can guide you in defining customised production reports or room displays...
Bring telephony into the heart of your applications!
Routing of incoming calls
Improve your quality of service by routing your calls to the right party. After going through the embedded IVR system, TelServer takes care of distributing calls to:
- the agent assigned to the client
- the agent best qualified to answer the call
- the last person spoken to
- the specified main service and support services
Outbound calls campaigns
Organise your outbound call campaigns:
- 'preview' or 'predictive' mode
- draw up your call lists (files, database) and control your campaigns with our APIs
- assignment of calls to the dedicated agent or the best qualified agent
- call settings (number of attempts, interval between call attempts)
Our agent widget is available under both Windows and web client with the same interface. The web client is incorporated into your pages all the while keeping to your functional and graphic constraints.
- call control (call, answer, transfer, etc.)
- agent status management
- customer card display
- supervision of other operators
- access to directories
Statistics and supervision reports
Reliable indicators are essential for managing a contact centre.
The TelServer administration console enables the real-time supervision of the resources committed (queues, agent status, length of calls, etc.).
The statistics module enables a detailed analysis of traffic and optimises the organisation of these resources.
Thanks to displays in the room, all agents know when the service is running well.
Coupling with the information system
TelServer fits in seamlessly with your system architecture, without compromising your legacy infrastructure:
- Telserver couples with the company's directories and databases
- TelServer interfaces with business applications
- TelServer supervises your PBX/IPBX
Installation and administration
- TelServer is a Java application
- TelServer can be administered from a Web console
- TelServer can be virtualised